Remote contract and disclaimer
The purchase procedure in the prooftools.lv online store is determined by the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 255 “Rules on distance contracts.”
You can familiarize yourself with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 255 here
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days, if the parties have not agreed on a longer period, and return the goods to the seller. The product is considered the whole package, including all its components. The consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product for the duration of the exercise of the right of exemption. Keep the original packaging of the product so that when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Remote Agreement, the product is not mechanically damaged from the outside. Important! During the period of exercise of the right of exemption, the consumer has the right to use the product to the extent that it is necessary to verify the product (to the extent that it would be possible before buying the product in a regular store). When exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer is responsible for using the product that goes beyond the intended purpose of the audit, for using the product during the period of exercise of the right to refuse, which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, and also for the value, quality and safety of the product in case of damage. inaccurate effects such as scratches and similar defects are visible. In such cases, the online store www.prooftools.lv reserves the right to refuse the buyer the right to withdraw or deduct compensation!
Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
1) You have the right to withdraw from this agreement without giving reasons within 14 days.
2) The term for the exercise of the right to withdrawal expires after 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a national “officially” day off, the right to withdraw is valid until (and including) a business day following the deadline.
3) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must provide us with an unambiguous notice (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail) to SIA ProofTools, Upes Street 38b, Rezekne, LV-4601, information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org must be informed about the decision to refuse the contract. You can use the sample waiver form above, but this is not necessary.
4) In order for the right to recall to be respected, it is sufficient that you send your notice of the exercise of the right to recall before the expiration of the right to recall.
Consequences of the exercise of the right to recall
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund you all payments received from you without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we receive a notification of your decision to refuse this Agreement. Refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed to do otherwise. In any case, you will not pay for such a refund. If you asked to begin providing services during the withdrawal period, you must pay the service provider a reasonable amount proportional to the part of the completed contract until you notify us of your refusal.
The right to withdraw the form can be downloaded here
The consumer cannot use the right of refusal:
– 05/20/2014 In the cases referred to in paragraph 22 of the Cabinet of Ministers Resolution No. 255 “Rules on Distance Contracts”, including if:
– the price of the product depends on fluctuations in the financial market that cannot be controlled by the seller and which can occur during the withdrawal period;
– the goods are made in accordance with the instructions of the consumer or clearly personalized;
– the product is perishable or expires;
– goods that, by their characteristics, are irreversibly mixed with other things after delivery;
– the consumer asked the seller or service provider to come and carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If the seller or service provider, upon arrival at the consumer, provides an additional service or supplies goods that are not necessary spare parts for repair or maintenance, the right to recall applies to these additional services or goods;