HSS jobber drill, rolled, N, 8 mm, HOLEX
- Drill length “A”: 75 mm
- Drill length “B”: 117 mm
- Drill diameter: 8 mm
Roll forged, standard helix angle, core thickness, and core taper. Dimensions to DIN 338.
More resilient and suitable for arduous drilling tasks (e.g. with hand held drills) due to uninterrupted grain structure. Economy version.
- 40 m/min cutting speed (vc) in general structural steels up to 500 N/mm2.
- 30 m/min cutting speed (vc) in unalloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 750 N/mm2, unalloyed case-hardening steels up to 750 N/mm2, nitriding steels up to 750 N/mm2.
- 25 m/min cutting speed (vc) in unalloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 900 N/mm2, unalloyed case-hardened steels up to 900 N/mm2, nitriding steels up to 900 N/mm2, tool steels up to 900 N/mm2.
- For use with cutting oil.
- Applicable with emulsion with at least 4 % grease content (for tapping at least 8 %).
- 1 kg
HSS jobber drill, rolled, N, 9 mm, HOLEX
€2.00 + Add to cart
HSS jobber drill, rolled, N, 6 mm, HOLEX
€0.88 + Add to cart
Набор сверл, цилиндрические, правосторонние, HSS сталь, 1-13 мм, 25 шт.
€18.85 + Add to cart
Mini drill bit set 25 pcs., HSS, 0.5 to 3.0 mm
€3.74 + Add to cart
Drill bits for metal, long, Condor
€0.25 + Add to cart